Apple Quest

A once hard-core PC user contemplates the exciting world of the Mac

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Built it, but they didn't come...

Well things haven't taken off as quickly as I'd hoped they might. We're still at $0 for donations, and readership has gone down. Those that do visit are made up a few stragglers from MacRumors and a couple people that were randomly directed here from the blogspot bar at the top of the screen. (Hello Random People! You can still donate even if you're random. Read some of the earlier posts for an idea of what this campaign is about.)

Basically, if I want to get more donations, I'm going to have to get more people visiting my site. And I do want more donations. So, if you have any ideas about how to get people to this site or get donations, leave a suggestion!

Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home