Apple Quest

A once hard-core PC user contemplates the exciting world of the Mac

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Suggestions

Hello all! I just wanted to say thanks for visiting my site, and that I hope you'd consider donating. I feel that once we get the ball rolling with this thing, we can really get somewhere. If you have a spare buck or two, toss it my way! If you're looking for ways to come up with a little extra money, I've come up with a few suggestions:

  1. Buy a Grande instead of a Venti the next time you stop at Starbucks. If you're feeling really generous, get a Tall.
  2. Deposit that pile of returnable cans and bottles that's been sitting in your garage since Independence Day. At 5 cents a piece, a package or two of cans will earn you a couple bucks.
  3. Check under couch cushions, at the bottom of dresser drawers, and in the pockets of pants you haven't worn in a while. There's usually something good hanging around there.
  4. If you're looking to buy new car soon, don't go for an SUV or a pickup truck. Instead, go for a smaller, more fuel-efficient car. With gas prices the way they are, you could end up saving hundreds to thousands of dollars a year, which you could put toward whatever you wish.


I hope these ideas have inspired you. Anything, and I mean anything, will help me with my quest. Thanks Again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home