Apple Quest

A once hard-core PC user contemplates the exciting world of the Mac

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Why the Mac?

So why did the Mac finally catch my eye? To tell you the truth, I was a little surprised myself when it first happened, not to mention my friends, who were utterly shocked, having known me as a gung-ho Windows person for years. After a couple weeks of pondering my sudden change in computing polarity, I think I can break it down into a few key areas. Over the next few days, I'll be posting some of the things about Apple that have drawn my attention. Of course, I'm not a real Mac user yet, I'm only talking based on the things I've read on the internet, hear from friends, or experienced in my limited contact with the Mac, so please comment if you have more insight to add!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home